Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"A Recession Regression"

To my sister writers and members of Connecticut IWWG,

As a psychotherapist and affiliate member of NAPFA (The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors), I have great concerns about the absence of discussion in the financial and media worlds about the real roots of our relationships with money, and the effects on the economy nationally and globally. To respond to this gap and the need it reveals, I am working to bring such a discussion into the public for people in all walks of life to be informed, inspired, and empowered.

I’m writing this blog post today because I have a unique way of looking at people’s relationships with money, and I am delighted to announce that my second article on the subject, A Recession Regression, has just been published – an article I think can help people in ways that aren’t being addressed in our financial and media worlds (and even the world of healing). These articles reflect my own efforts to help us all understand and change our relationships with money – at the root – beginning with discovery and awareness about the truth of those relationships. The responses to my articles, my workshops, and my individual work with people on this theme have been heart-warming and very satisfying, as I have witnessed the changes that have occurred and can occur.I would love to share this article with you, who know what it is like to create! And to long to have a positive impact on people with your writing. Perhaps you would like to display the article in your place of business, send the articles to colleagues (and friends), suggest other people to whom I should write, brain-storm and heart-storm with me other possibilities for utilizing such articles to help so many people navigate these times much better than they are, and much better than they will without this insight.If you would like to receive a pdf copy of this article, please email me at Info@PowerAbusedPowerHealed.com and I would be happy to email you a copy.

Many Blessings,
Judith

No comments: