What stirs your writer's soul? Answer this question in 250 words or less and Karen M. Rider will upload it as a guest post on her blog "Soul of a Writer."Karen invites writing colleagues of all genres to submit about any of the following topics related to "what stirs the soul of a writer?"
- Why did you write your most recent story?
- What made you stick with a character that gave you more trouble than fun to write about?
- What compelled you to share details of your life in a personal essay or work of creative nonfiction?
- What made you want to tackle historical fiction and why did you choose the time period your most recent work is set in?
- Why do you write?
- How do you feed your muse?
- What made you choose the setting for your current work-in-progress or most recent published work?
- Where do you find inspiration for your stories?
- Write about what the topic "stirs a writer's soul" means to you!Karen's blog receives 250-600 hits a month, depending on time of year, content and frequency of posts. Her website receives 300 hits per month (since February 2011) with more than 100 return visitors each month. 12% stay on site to read from 2-10min. 5% read for an hour or more. She will post the content that has the best match for her blog audience. Submit your post with a 60 word bio on or before September 25.Subscribe to Karen's newsletter to find out if your post will be uploaded and the date. You'll also find out when other CAPA member's posts are going up.Questions? Contact Karen by replying to this email.