Sunday, December 4, 2011

Using Our CT IWWG BLOG

From Trish Lapidus, one of your CT reps:

Hello, Writing Sisters of the Connecticut International Women's Writing Guild,

This is our blog and a way to keep connected locally as well as share in IWWG. I invite you to tell us your publications and successes--or ask questions about your writing practice.

I'm just catching on to my new post as a CT IWWG Rep. Let me know how I can help you the most.

My news: I have published a second edition of Sweet Potato Suppers: A Yankee Woman Finds Salvation in a Hippie Village. My essay "A Musical Thanksgiving" was published in an anthology Thanksgiving Tales: True Stories of the Holiday in America, edited by Brian D. Jaffe. My essay on the magic of the elder years was included in Unraveling Mysteries: An Anthology on Woman and Aging, edited by Jyoti Wind, a member of IWWG. Several of my poems have appeared in Off the Coast, along with a review of my book of poems Red Hen's Daughters.

I have enjoyed created a series of video clips and posting them on You Tube to support memoir writers and all writers as well as to discuss the themes of my books. You can also catch these clips on my blogs.

Enjoy your holidays. Blessings, Trish

1 comment:

creative writing workshop said...

I'm just catching on to my new post as a CT IWWG Rep. Let me know how I can help you the most.